Home Page for Johan G. F. Belinfante
Prof. Belinfante's Summer 2007 Office Hours
My office is in Skiles, Room 220. No prior appointment is needed to see me
during my scheduled office hours, tentatively MWF at 2:40-3:30 p.m.
To make an appointment to see me at another time, please see me before or
after class, send me e-mail, leave a note, or call beforehand.
Current Teaching, Summer 2007
- MWF 10:40 - 11:50 a.m. Math 2602 A & B
- MWF 1:20 - 2:30 p.m. Math 1522 A
Introductory Linear Algebra for Calculus
- Current research:
automated reasoning in set theory, including proof summaries for thousands of
theorems proved using McCune's program Otter and the latest version of my
- Guide to the Mathematica notebooks
illustrating how to use the GOEDEL program. All of these notebooks are
available in both *.pdf and *.nb formats.
- Brief vita,
including PDF files of papers and talks.
- Special Session on Automated
Reasoning in Mathematics and Logic held on March 8-10, 2002.
- Argonne Workshop AWARD-2002
- Argonne Workshop AWARD-2003
- Argonne Workshop AWARD-2005
- Special Sessions on Computer
Proofs in Set Theory and Logic held on October 18-19, 1997.
- Other research interests.
- List of recent undergraduate and graduate students who
have collaborated on research projects.
Links to Other Sites
Required DisclaimerAny opinions expressed in these web pages are my
own, and have not been reviewed nor approved by anyone else. In particular, they
are not to be construed as policies of the School of Mathematics nor of the
Georgia Institute of Technology.
Modified: 2007 May 13